Home & Auto Insurance
Among all of the insurance you may need throughout life, home and auto are two of the most important. These insurance policies protect you, your family and your passengers in case of the unexpected.
At Jack L Bonus Insurance, we work hard to pair you with a home and auto insurance bundle that is tailored for your insurance and financial needs. Our insurance professionals are eager to answer any questions you may have about your coverage and create long-lasting relationships with each client.
A basic home insurance policy from Jack L Bonus Insurance may include:
- Dwelling Coverage: Dwelling coverage provides compensation for damages to the physical home and its attached structures caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, explosions, theft, vandalism and more.
- Personal Belongings Coverage: Personal belongings coverage provides compensation for loss of or damage to your personal items caused by fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more. Policy floaters are available to help cover expensive items such as jewelry, art and furs.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that may occur on your home’s property. This can extend to injuries and damages your family members or pets may cause someone else.
- Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expenses cover costs related to temporarily moving if the home is rendered uninhabitable by a disaster.
Is Home Insurance Required?
Mortgage lenders will require you to have enough home insurance to at least cover your mortgage. Speak with an agent at Jack L Bonus Insurance to discuss how much insurance you need to protect your home.
A basic auto insurance policy from Jack L Bonus Insurance may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage provides compensation for you and your passengers’ medical expenses after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage provides compensation for damages that occur in an accident involving a driver who is not carrying insurance.
Is Auto Insurance Required?
- $15,000 in bodily injury property damage per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability
- $15,000/$30,000 in uninsured/underinsured motorist per person/per accident
Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In Pennsylvania, drivers must carry at least:
Is it a Good Idea to Bundle Home and Auto Insurance?
Bundling your home and auto insurance can save you money on important coverages. Discounts are available for those who bundle their home and auto insurance with the same insurer, along with other beneficial discounts. It also provides the benefit of paying all of your bills in one place.
Where to Get Home and Auto Insurance Quotes
Insure with Jack L Bonus Insurance
If you have any questions about your home or auto insurance policy, call Jack L Bonus Insurance at 724-452-8722 today.