Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
The Road Less Traveled.
The thrill of adventure – it’s what owning a recreational vehicle is all about. Whatever your interest, be it cruising on your motorcycle or exploring the road less traveled on your ATV, Jack L. Bonus Insurance offers advanced coverage options to meet the insurance needs of the adventurer in everyone.
Whether you’re an experienced outdoor enthusiast or just starting out, we have a policy to fit your needs. From RVs and boats to ATVs, Jack L. Bonus Insurance can ensure the safety of both you and your vehicle. Our insurance options provide you with the same service and rich features you can expect – from comprehensive and collision coverage to personal injury protection and towing costs.
We offer a variety of Recreational Vehicle Insurance packages, such as:
Why Recreational Vehicle Insurance?
Owning a recreational vehicle can be a dream come true. It gives you the freedom to travel and the capability to explore new places, but with freedom comes responsibility. Should an accident happen – such as property damage, vandalism, or bodily injury as a result of a crash – it’s reassuring to know that your investment is protected.
With Recreational Vehicle Insurance from Jack L. Bonus Insurance, you can continue living the dream with confidence, knowing that you, your vehicle, and your passengers are protected. Contact one of our representatives today to find a package that works best for you.
Jack L. Bonus Insurance provides Recreational Vehicle Insurance to adventurers near Zelienople, Jeannette, Pittsburgh, Beaver, Butler, and Greensburg.
What Is RV Insurance?
RV insurance is a contract between you (the insured) and the insurance company (the insurer). When you buy RV insurance, you will pay an insurance premium in exchange for financial assistance following a covered incident, such as a fire, collision or weather damage. Depending on the type of claim you make and your policies, you may have to pay a deductible, which is an out-of-pocket cost before your insurance coverage kicks in.
What Do RV Policies Cover?
A typical RV insurance policy might include some of the following coverages:
- Liability insurance insures you against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance covers damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage helps cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance covers you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage insures your for liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is primarily intended for those living in their RVs permanently.
Other coverage options include roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection (for expenses such as emergency hotel bills).
For additional questions about coverages to include in your RV insurance policy, contact one of the agents at Jack L. Bonus Inc.